Happy Birthday Greg
Greg just had birthday on Nov 4. It wasn't an extremely exciting day since we had school and work all day, but we did manage to find some time to celebrate. (Greg turned 27 and didn't seem like he wa

nted to dwell on the idea he that he is getting old anyway.) We had a nice dinner at Outback and then we came home where Greg opened his presents and we had some of the delicious chocolate cake Erin made.
HalloweenJust like last year, we didn't get any Trick-or-treaters, but luckily we didn't buy

a super-sized bag of candy that we got stuck eating our selves. (instead it was a small bag of mini-Twix bars. Yumm yumm.) We didn't even have any plans so we didn't even get costumes :( However I love Halloween way to0 much so I had to show my Halloween spirit as we walked through Sam's Club. I pulled out the Mickey Mouse years and made Greg walk around with those on all day while I wore some cat years and showed of my stage make up skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment