This past weekend we went out to Rexburg for Grandpa Alldredge's funeral. The trip was for unfortunate circumstance and since it was on the fly it was a little draining. Some how we still had fun. It was good to see family. It also felt kind of good to be in Rexburg. It's been a while since I went to school there, but I could still find my way around town...sort of. Too bad it was really cold; I certainly don't miss that part of Ice-burg.
.
All of Greg's family was there
I got to meet a lot of aunts and uncles and cousins and see some that I already knew
Here is some of that fun I mentioned
Last time I was in Rexburg the Rexburg Temple was a pile of dirt with a few beams sticking out of the ground. I was excited to see it finished.
Again, I'm sorry about Greg's Grandpa. But I'm glad you all had a good time together. And I love those pictures of the Rexburg Temple. It made me kinda homesick to look at them. But it was great to see them.
ReplyDelete