This Christmas was probably the most relaxed ever. With the exception of Christmases on the mission this is the first time Greg and I didn't spend Christmas at home with our Families. Really, it made it rather relaxed. We weren't running from one house to another, but we enjoyed it.
 |
| Timothy helping give out fudge |
Thursday night and Chirstmas Eve morning we went spreading Christmas cheer by taking fudge to some of the people in our ward. We got to visit with the Flemmings and finally see their baby and with the Pumphreys as well.
Christmas Eve we video chatted with my Family while everyone was over at my Grandparents. We also made a tasty Christmas tree made of rolls as one of Greg's request and I made Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner. That night Timmy slept through the night. What a great gift for mommy. Sort of. He would make noise like he was waking up and was hunger so I would get up to go feed him and he would just fall asleep. So even though he slept all night, I didn't but at least I could just go back to be and never had to actually stay up with him.
 |
| Timothy with all his presents |
Christmas day we got up and opened presents. Greg made a breakfast skillet. We watched Scrooged. I made a Pie. We video chatted with my family again. We had a ham with cheesy potatoes and carrots for dinner. We ate the pie and watched Elf. It was a pretty relaxed day. We got some good presents this year. Timmy got a play gym from my brother and well, a lot of stuff from a lot of people. Greg got me a massage pillow and I got him mug with pictures of me and Timmy on it. My brother and his wife got us a nice digital video camcorder and we got some clothes and some nice fleece jackets from Greg's parents. We of course also ended up with money from a few people. Thanks everybody for a great Christmas.
Here's some more pictures:
 |
| Sleeping while we opened presents |
 |
| Enjoying the play gym. He really likes the giraffe. |
 |
| Tired out! |
 |
| Our Christmas Card |
Gosh you make it sound like Christmas with the family is horrible. But glad you had a good day.
ReplyDelete