Jun 20, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

Father's Day weekend was a big deal as it was Greg's first Father's Day. Happy Father's Day Greg!
We started out with a super busy  Saturday.  We went up to Virginia City with our friends Jeff and Kelli and their adorable little girl Bekkah.
We took some Old Time photos this trip.
We also took a tour of one of the mines.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There were a lot of people in period clothes, more than I have ever seen. I wish I got more pictures.
 
 A couple more pictures from the day
 
After we got home from Virginia City I went and picked up the baby sitter and left Timmy with a sitter for the first time and Greg and I headed to a movie.  That's what Greg wanted to do. We watched the new X-Men Movie. We had fun and the baby sitter said Timmy was a perfect angel.

Sunday was a nice relaxing day. All the Dad's got cupcakes at church for their gift. We talked to our dads on the phone and then I cooked Greg a steak dinner on the fancy new grill we got him for Fathers Day. I think I'll probably get more use out of it than he does.

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are so cute! I want to do old gunshot pics now hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I hate predictive text.. "gunshot" is supposed to be old "timey" haha

    ReplyDelete