Oct 26, 2011

11 Months

Happy 11 Month birthday Timothy! Or not the poor little guy doesn't feel so good today. He woke up around 7 this morning like he normally does so I got up an made a bottle and went in his room to get him and change his diaper only to find a large puddle of puke in his crib. He went strait to the tub. Then he drank his bottle and then puked again. Not a great start to the day.
 On a happier note, we found him an extremely adorable flannel shirt on clearance at Old Navy. It was perfect for a fall photo shoot so I took him in the front yard and snapped a few photos of him with our pumpkins. Adorable!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, my mouse hates me. I went to click on the post name and it decided it wanted to deleted your comments instead. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete