Jan 5, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was a nice day. We didn't do anything particularly exciting, but that's probably what made it so nice. We started out the day by emptying out our stockings, which were mostly full of candy or in Timmy's case crackers.  After that we got ready for and headed to church. Greg and I sang in the choir, I even played my flute in one of the songs and there also happened to be a leaky diaper mishap just before we went up to sing. We'll just say it's a good thing that no one really questions why a baby doesn't have on a pair of pants.  After church we opened the rest of our presents. Timmy, got blocks, blocks, and more blocks. It's a good thing this kid loves blocks. He even got his own cell phone, a toy cell phone that is.  But, I won because I got the biggest present. Greg gave me a keyboard. Okay, maybe Timmy won because he did get the most presents.  For the rest of the day we just kind of hung out. We watched A Christmas Story, did a little bit of Skyping with family and we had a very delicious Prime Rib Dinner.












1 comment:

  1. I don't know who looked more miserable, Timmy or Santa. No wonder Timmy didn't want to see him.

    ReplyDelete