Mar 7, 2012

15 Months

Today, Timothy went into the doctor for his well baby check up.
Enjoying the toys in the waiting room.
Weighing in at 20lb 13oz. he was in the 19 percentile for weight.
Measuring at 30 1/4 inches he was in the 15 percentile for height.

His head measurement was 18 1/2 inches, but I was a little distracted by a wiggly little boy and didn't hear the percentile for that one, but I did hear the doctor say it was a little bigger than average. So, I guess I still have a little boy with a big head. The poor kid had to get a couple of shots today too and he sure screamed his head off when he got them too, but I can't imagine it makes it feel any better when he tries to roll over after the nurse pokes him with the needle and hasn't removed it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment