Just to clarify I'm not talking about the end of the world. I'm talking about the end of this pregnancy. I hit 38 weeks this past Tuesday, so I've got less than two weeks to go. Well, hopefully less than two weeks because who knows when baby Lillian will choose to show up. I was reflecting on this pregnancy and my previous pregnancy with Timothy. Both have been easy pregnancy's, but very eventful. Halfway through the first pregnancy we finished school, Greg got a great job, and we made the big move from Utah to Nevada. Later that summer we took a drive back to Utah so we could participate in graduation. This pregnancy hasn't seemed too different. Halfway through this pregnancy we made another big move. This time it was only across town, but we made the switch from renting to home ownership. We also did some travelling this summer as we visited Colorado and Iowa.
Maybe this is more info than a lady should be willing to share, but I'm really proud of myself with the amount of weight I've gained. When I started the first pregnancy I was about 134 pounds. Morning sickness wasn't my friend so I got down to around 125 pounds. The last time I weighed myself before Timothy was born I weighed 171 pounds. Yikes. That was 12 days before he was due. Yesterday, with 12 days to go I weighed myself. I weighed 167 pounds. Now, I know the final number is not much different, but this time I around I started at 144 pounds, since I didn't lose the left over weight from Timothy and I didn't lose weight from morning sickness either, so I haven't gained nearly as much weight.
Anyway, the end is near and I'm ready to be done and meet my baby girl.
| 38 weeks with Lillian |
| 38 weeks with Timothy |
No comments:
Post a Comment