Jul 31, 2013

Lillian May - 7 months

First off we took Lilly in for her "6 month" check. Visiting family for three weeks got us off schedule. 
Head Circumference - 16", 5%
Weight - 14 lb 13 oz, 15%
Height 26 1/2", 53%

She is also sitting unsupported like a pro and is rolling all.over.the.house and grabbing at EVERYTHING. She cut her first tooth this week. She's starting to get comfortable drinking from a bottle or learner sippy cup, but only a little and she's still not very happy to eat solid foods.

For her 7 month pictures I decided to go with a Minnie Mouse theme. Let me tell you making this prop was more work than it was worth, at least the skirt was anyway. Me and my sewing machine apparently don't get along very well. I guess I'll just put the sewing machine away and stick with only crocheting next month.

We tried to sneak Timmy in a couple of pictures too, but he wasn't very thrilled to wear the ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment