Aug 4, 2013

Carson Valley Days 5K

So I have no Idea why this post didn't publish months ago when I wrote it.

Greg and I have been training really hard for our 5k. I started the C25K program back in March and Greg would join me on a run every now and then.  When we finished the program we mapped out a practice 5K and ran it. We took turns pushing the stroller and when I checked the tracker on my phone it said we went 3.15 miles in 39:00 mins. We were excited to see how well we would actually do on race day, when we'd be able to run with out the stroller.

Well, we finished in 34:45! That's right we cut over 4 minutes time off without the stroller.






After the race we met up with our friend Katy and watched the rest of the parade.



We also stopped by the carnival. Timmy had fun in the bounce houses.

Timmy totally got wrestled down by a baby half his size.




No comments:

Post a Comment