Well, Lillian turned one year. It sure was a quick year and I can't believe how grown up she is. She is standing up all one here own. She's even figured out how to get up and down the stairs all by herself and can climb off the sofa all by her self too. She is very attatched to her mommy. She throws a phony little tantrum every time I walk into another room. She loves food, and will pretty much eat anything we give her. She reallly isn't a baby anymore!
We took her in to the doctor for her one year check up, which went a lot smoother than Timmy's trip to the doctor. Here are her stats
Height 28.5" average
Weight 16lb 10oz 10%
Head Circumference 17" 10%
For her one year pictures I decided a tutu and a party hat would perfect. I also thought the purple beads added a nice touch, but she wasn't to happy to wear them, so we tried a bright and colorful striped shirt for a few pictures too.
| Patty Cake |
| She really wasn't too happy with the beads and just couldn't figure out how to take them off. |
| Head stand |
| She wasn't too excited about the hat either, but she kept trying to put it back on when she pulled it off |

No comments:
Post a Comment