Dec 13, 2009

An Ode to Christmas and Some Free Time

Every once in a while Greg and I play Wii music and make songs that hurt your ears so bad no one would ever want to listen to them. Today, we went for the Christmas songs and we actually made a music video that was some how satisfying and something we can be proud of, so Merry Christmas and enjoy!

"O Christmas Tree"

(My camera doesn't record sound well so you may need to turn up the volume)

After playing Wii music we played a little bit of bowling on Wii Sports Resort. Of course we were playing the 100 pin version (100 pins per frame instead of 10) because it is a little bit harder then the average 10 pin game. Well, I am happy to say I actually got a strike!
Screen shot of the replay of my strike
I may have gotten my 1 strike, but Greg bowled two turkeys that game. His total score came out to 2,290 (I guess that's like a 229 in a regular game, just harder to come across.) Yep, he showed me up. At least I was able to kick his trash at the table tennis like I always do.
Greg bowling a strike
and another
and anotherand a screen shot of a replay of one of the 6 strikes he threw.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of wii music. Might have to check that game out!

    ReplyDelete