Here we are, 28 WEEKS and into the third trimester. Let me tell you this very pregnant lady has had an eventful day thus far. Last night one of the ladies from church called and invited me to playgroup again. Even though I have no kids yet it's nice to visit with the ladies from church and have a little bit of social time. So I decided I'd ride my bike. The park is a couple miles away and a little more than half way to Greg's work. So I rode the 20 minutes to the park and visited for a while and then I rode the rest of the way to the GE campus and ate lunch with Greg and then I took the car home. It was a nice morning and I definitely need the exercise. I also need a new bicycle. My bike is old and heavy and has a flat tire. Greg's bike is very nice so I took his, but I think his bike is a little big for me. I felt like I had to crouch really far and stretch for the handle bars. Having a baby in the way didn't help much either, but it was still a lot better than riding my old bike. It's been a good bike but after.... over ten years it's probably time for a new one. Now to add to the busy day: The missionaries are (supposedly coming over for diner, so now I need to get cooking. I,m going to make green Chile for burritos and then try out the recipe for Gringo sopapillas my mom gave me for dessert. But first. I need to walk out to the mail box and see if the security deposit for our old apartment came and then head to the bank sometime today (while I have the car) if it did. Whew, what a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment