Hurray! I finished the Noah's Ark blanket for baby last night. I didn't think I was going to finish it last night or really plan on finishing it last night. At about a quarter to ten I had just one Elephant left to sew on and I figured I'd leave it for today, but then Greg started the new episode NCIS: Los Angeles and I decided I might as well sew on the last animal if I was going to stay up watching TV anyway. So it's finished. Now, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself to keep busy now. I need to crochet a few more baby hats that I said I'd make for a few people but I can make those rather quickly so that's only a day's worth of work at the most. I suppose I could clean my house or something....
So cute!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out so nice!!! You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteThat's so adorable! I always start cute projects like this, but I rarely finish them. You've motivated me to pull out the cross-stitch I was making for the birth of my niece (she's almost 2 now!).
ReplyDeletethat is SOOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job! I can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDelete