Last friday we hit the six weeks mark. I had my check up. I'm healthy and I'm supper happy to be able to really exercise again. I have about 15 pounds to lose to get to where I was before (although I'd be happy to lose more) but the best part is that the working out just ups my energy level and helps me get through all the chores that need done, because there is a never ending pile of laundry to do and mountains of dishes to wash.
Last week I set Timmy up a Mii on the Wii and profile on the Wii Fit Plus. He weighed in at 9.7 pounds. He is getting so big and we are enjoying his smiles and coos. He's got a lot of personality starting to show. Let the real fun begin!
Click here and here to enjoy some more photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment