Jan 19, 2011

Cow Town

I don't know if I've ever mentioned that we live in a cow town. I'm serious; there are cows everywhere among other animals.  There is even an alpaca farm across the street from the GE buliding. There is also wheat being grown in a big field next to GE. Yesterday, there were a couple of girls riding there horses along the side of the road. Yep, it's a cow town. Today, I felt the need to dress up Timothy in his farm best so he can fit in around these parts.  Then what happend today?  We walked to the park. On the way home there was a Man chilling out in his front yard with his horse. This house was not a little farm house on the edge of town with a lot of land. It was a house in the middle of a neighbor with a little yard. So my only question is, where does he keep the horse? In the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment