Last week it snowed, which was nice since we went skiing, but I'll be honest, I'm getting sick of the cold. I don't want to be couped up in the house anymore. This is a problem when I don't have a car everyday, unless the weather get's nice. There is a park with in walking distance from our house. Nice weather + Park = Getting out of the house (even without a car.) Today it's about 60 degrees outside and feels warmer than that so I packed up Timmy in the stroller and walked to the park.
Now a walk to the park isn't very exciting and hardly worth blogging about, but because it was sunny outside it gave me a good excuse to let Timmy wear his little baseball cap. And that is totally adorable and worth sharing. He is so cute. When I buttoned and unbuttoned the little chin strap on the hat it made him giggle. I guess it tickled his neck.
So we waked to the park, and I sat on one of the benches for a a few minutes and started reading a book on the kindle app on my phone and then Timmy started to get cranky so we headed back home. I guess when you' are a baby and you get get to go to the park, even if you can't get out of the stroller to play, just going is exciting enough because Timmy fell asleep as soon as I started pushing the stroller again. No wonder he was cranky.
No comments:
Post a Comment