Timothy has already passes the 4 month mark. When I weighed him last week he was a little over 14lbs, Yep he's a little chubby chunk. Now, I know you are thinking that 14lbs isn't a lot for a 4 month old baby, but what if I told you that he is still short enough to fit in a lot of his 0-3 months clothing.
We haven't started him on solid foods yet. Well, I did let him taste some of my sweet potato the other day and seemed to like it. At that moment I realized we didn't have a high chair and that might be important if we want to star feeding him solids. I found a $100 high chair on sale for $69.99 and then it actually rang up for $64.99. Hurray for good deals. I also bought some rice cereal and I might start giving him some before bed because he still only sleeps for 4 hour stretches and then wakes up to eat. I'm in need of rest.
This little guy has also figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy. Sometimes he even flips back over from his tummy to his back, but most of the time he decides he doesn't like to be on his tummy and just cries until we flip him over. He tends to do his rolling over when he is on his play mat, but sometimes the sides get in the way,
He also has this problem, that he loves to suck on his fingers, his hands and his arms. He seriously has little hickies all over his arms. I don't know how he can stand this, because this morning he found my arm and started sucking on it. I pulled him away after maybe half a minnute because it hurt and he already left a nasty mark on my arm.
And just for fun. I found him asleep like this. He fell asleep playing with his toys. Silly boy.
He's so cute Erin. I remember when Cale would just scream until we flipped him back over too. It only lasted a couple weeks, and then he just decided he wanted to sleep on his stomach (and he still does!) It scared me at first but it seems to work fine now. Hang in there! The sleep thing sucks. Cale is 1 now and still wakes up once a night to eat. The ceral never worked, but I sure hope it does for you! By this point I'm used to getting up with him and it's no big deal, but I remember the days when he was up every 2 hours and it sucked! Just be glad you don't have to work early in the morning :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable :) Kenzie used to give me hickeys on my arms too! hahaha!
ReplyDelete