Apr 21, 2012

The Great Outdoors

Greg did some treacherous rock climbing 

...at the park. Okay so it wasn't really treacherous at all. However, it is some of the coolest playground equipment we have ever seen. We went for a bike ride today. We road our bikes to a park we've never been to before. It probably took less than 10 minutes to get there on our bikes. We didn't really have to cross any major roads and happily. It's a really nice park. It has a little pond, tennis courts and a pretty sweet playground. It's a fairly new park and seems like it's not quite done yet. It'll be a really great park once all of the grass grows in.  I'm happy I found an place to where I can ride my bike. The bridge on the way to town that doesn't have a shoulder really limits the places I can ride my bike during the days, especially since Timmy is riding in the bike trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment