May 14, 2012

Erin's Birthday

So, I've been putting off this post because there is something that I wanted to scan into the computer to add in the post. I just kept forgetting. I decided it would be silly do add a post for Mother's Day if I didn't put my birthday post on first. So, off to the scanner I go...

Anyway, I had a nice birthday. I got a nice little pile of presents, including a Slipat and some scrap booking supplies.
 We got a baby sitter and went bowling . We had a lot of fun. 
 I  was excited when I bowled this turkey, 
 but it was even more exciting when I bowled the fourth strike in a row.
I didn't bowl to bad over all. I got an all time high of 157. Poor Greg never broke 100 :(
After bowling we went to Olive Garden for dinner. Then we headed home for cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment