
30 weeks. We're 3/4 of the way there. Yes, only ten weeks left. I guess that puts us in the home stretch and makes it feel not so long until we get to meet Lillian. It also makes it feel like there isn't enough time to get ready for her arrival. Luckily, we don't need to get very many new things. Mostly just cute little girl clothing and some new bottles, since Timothy has destroyed most of the ones we had. I have doctor's appointment next week and from then on out I'll be going in every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks. Yep, we're getting closer!
On a side note, I was hoping to take a few more pictures out in the back yard, especially in front of the Crab apple tree. It looks so pretty with all of the little bright red apples all over it. Sadly, no matter were I stood, in the shade, in the sun, facing the sun, or in front of the sun I was totally getting washed out. I don't understand what is up with the weather. Not that I mind nice warm, sunny weather, but it is the middle of October. Where are the cool, cloudy days that justify light jackets and hot chocolate?
No comments:
Post a Comment