We were sitting on the couch late one night when we heard something fall out of the kitchen cupboard. I looked over and it was the unfrozen otter pops. I went to put them back into the cupboard only to find that one of the green ones split open and was leaking all over the place. As I was cleaning the mess with paper towels I commented to Greg that we needed to take the garbage out. So he threw on some flip flops and headed out the back door with the garbage can. I'm still on the floor cleaning up the green mess by the back door and her a horrible falling sound and an ouch. I run out the door to see Greg slowly walking to pick up a few pieces of garbage that fell out of the bin. Yes, he biffed it on the ice on the back stairs. Luckily he was okay except for a large scratch along his right arm and few other little scratches on his legs.
The Moral of the story: Don't take the trash out after dark when you live on the third floor and you have to go down an old rickety set of stairs to get to the dumpster, especially if it snowed earlier that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment