Aug 2, 2011

The Beach

Saturday we went up Lake Tahoe with our friends Jeff and Kelli and their adorable little girl Bekka.  We spent the afternoon camped out at Nevada Beach.We started  out cooking some Bratwursts and then Jeff, Greg and I hopped on our bicycles and went for a ride while Kelli watched the kiddles. I think she was relieved to not have to ride a bike too.  After the bike ride it was time to hit the water, Timothy didn't seem to excited to get in the water but that might be because it was getting windy and cool and eventually started raining. Then it was a mad dash trying to get our stuff packed up to get out of the rain. Anyway, it was fun.
 
Today we met up at Topaz Lake for play group. Only a few moms came but it was fun. I even got Timmy in the water.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment