Aug 26, 2011

9 months

Timothy is 9 months old today! Don't ask me his stats, because his 9 month check up isn't for almost another month. Yeah, we're off a little.
This little boy is making great progress. He still isn't crawling on his hands with his tummy off the floor, which I think he'll never do. Hey, the army crawl works great for him so why would he take the time to learn something else? He's learned to pull himself up to standing and likes to walk along the front of the couch. This is exciting, but also has become annoying very fast, because if I'm sitting on the couch he feels like he has to stand up at the couch and try and push every button on the laptop or the remote controls. It makes things like blogging very difficult when I have to fight with little fingers the whole time. He finally figured how to put food in his mouth and he babbles a lot. He also like to say mom, not mamamamama. I'm sure he doesn't realize he's saying it, but it is cute none the less.
On a side note - When we moved into the duplex we got our phone through charter. Because we hooked up the cable and the internet in the living room we decided to hook up the phone in our master bedroom. For the past year the phone modem and the phone have just been sitting  on the floor in a big tangled mess. Thanks to a little curious boy who like to crawl everywhere and push buttons it was becoming apparent that it was necessary to move the phone set up off of the floor. So, we found a little accent table, a cute picture frame and a couple of little book shaped boxes at Burlington Coat Factory and added a little decor to the master bedroom. It was about time and it looks so much better. Now, if only we could upgrade from the cheap Ikea bed to a nice bed set with matching dressers and stuff.... Anyway, thanks for being so curious, Timothy!

1 comment:

  1. He's changing so much and I'm missing it. Boo for me. Yay for you, I guess. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete