Over the last couple of weeks I spent a lot of time crocheting. I decided to open an Etsy Shop. It's one of those things I've been thinking about for a while. I have no expectations of this shop being a source of income, but whenever I crochet a gift for people they seem to think my hats and booties are cute. I've been told my stitching is nice and tight and even. So, I decided to use up a bunch of my extra baby yarn and give the shop a go. My shop is Erin's Yarn Creation's. Right now I have several baby hats for sale. Timothy is such a little trooper and he doesn't even know it. One of the tips they give to people trying to sell is that you use a photo of the product in use, so if you make a hat show it being worn. Timothy got to model off the hats, even the girl's hats.
![]() |
| All I can say is Timothy is all boy. In my opinion, the girls hat don't pass him of as a girl. |
![]() |
| And he is completely adorable in the little boy's hats. |


No comments:
Post a Comment