The Jared was at an outdoor mall and as we drove through the parking lot, Greg noticed there was a Levi's Store so we stopped in and got him a couple pairs of new jeans. They were a litttle pricier than when we got him the same Levi's at Sam's Club a while back, but he needed new jeans and those one's fit him nicely (and make his butt look good too). After that we went to the Buffalo Wild Wings at the same outdoor mall for a romantic lunch.... Okay maybe not romantic, but it was delicious and it's been a while since we have had good wings. After lunch we went to the movies and saw Inception. It was really good and kept us thinking after the movie was over.
After all that we headed home, but made a detour on the way. We stopped at Burlington Coat Factory on the way back and bought a little end table to put in baby's room. I saw it the other day and thought it would match, so we stopped in so Greg could see it and ended up buying it.
When finally we made it home we got to eat some of the little cake and giant cupcakes that I made in honor of our anniversary. I even put raspberry filling in it, because Greg loves raspberries. We also got to finish preparing our talks for church today.Yeah, not the most exiting way to celebrate.
So you might be wondering, if Greg got me some expensive Jewelry, what did I get for him? I made him some homemade Oreo and Nutter Butter Truffles. Not quite the same, I know. However Greg is passing off the jeans as a gift from me to him, so the expensive Levi's even out the score a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment