Aug 20, 2010

More Baby Preperations


So, I am working on this nice Noah's Ark themed blanket or I was until I packed up all the yarn and necessary materials in boxes for the move, as well as all the rest of my stuff. Needless to say, I have been pretty bored and finally caved in and bought some white yarn, some adorable little puppy buttons and some new crochet hooks to keep my busy until everything came. With that white yarn and the buttons I started a baby sweater. I also used some of the left over white and started a little hat with some matching booties. I figured I could do the bulk of it in white and add some colored accents when the rest my yarn came in the moving truck. The only problem was that with nothing else to do I breezed through the sweater, hat, and booties and had to wait a week to finish it all.Once the rest of my yarn got here it didn't take me very long to add all the finishing touches. I think they turned out cute and now I can get back to that blanket I was working on.
I also found an old Tigger cross stitch I did. So we decided to frame it and hang it i baby's room. We also found a little table that matches the rest of the furniture in the room. Baby's room is coming together very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment