We've been seeing signs around town for Movies in the Park so I decided that would be a fun thing to go to. We packed up a picnic blanket and some snacks and headed to the park, giving us some time to make sure we got some good seats. We got to the park and being unfamiliar with the area we went to the wrong park (Not a difficult mistake to make since there are 6 parks with in 5-10 minutes of our house). This park just happened to have a car show going on. So we walked up the streets for a few minutes looking at the old cars. They had all sorts of cars ranging from Model Ts to Chevy Chevelles to Ford Pintos (yeah, that one made us laugh) I even got a few pictures of some really cool ones.
Here is a Ford Speedster from 1915 (if I remember correctly). I thought I got a picture of the Model T too, but apparently I didn't. This is a Speedwell. I don't remember the model, I just thought it was cool because it was made in 1910. 100 years old!
And here is a Fiat from the 60's. I just like it because it's tiny and little cars never cease to amaze and amuse me.
Eventually we ran into some people from church who kindly directed us to the correct park. So we headed to the next park to watch BOLT.
We got there just as the movie was starting. Lucky, considering our detour. We had a really fun night. Hurray for free date nights!
Here is Greg enjoying himself during the movie
No comments:
Post a Comment