With 21 days to go this baby is considered full term and has permission to come any day now. Of course it would still be better for the baby if he waited a couple more weeks (which is highly likely considering I haven't even had a single Braxton Hicks contraction or real contraction for that matter and according to my check up at the doctors on Monday I haven't started to dilate which is not very shocking since I haven't had any contractions.) Even if it would be best for him to wait a little longer I am tired, anxious, not sleeping at night, uncomfortable, tired, have swollen feet (I can strangely still get my wedding ring on and off just fine), wishing I could breath again, sick of the view of the bathroom, and really, really hoping that this baby comes sooner than 21 days from now and hopefully not a day later.
Hang in there!! Once that little man comes out it will seem like the last days flew by.
ReplyDelete