Nov 1, 2010

Pregnancy Photos

So I've been very diligent about taking pictures to track the growth of my baby bump and everyone tells me I'll be very grateful that I've taken so many pictures. I'm sure I will be, but I needed some nice pictures too. Saturday, we finally had time for Greg to take some pictures of me. I was just thinking we would go to one of the local parks, but Greg decided that we needed to go to one of the mountain trails around Lake Tahoe. (We never actually made it to the specific trail he was thinking of.) In the couple of hours we spent on this photo shoot we encountered sunshine, clouds, rain, and even a very tiny amount of snow. It made for some very beautiful scenery complete with rainbows. We had fun and got a lot of good pictures. Sure, they aren't professional quality, but we like them none the less.

Here are a few of our favorites:
















1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures :) I wish I would have done something like that when I was pregnant. Maybe the next time around!

    ReplyDelete