Today, I am 13 weeks. It's going by so quick. This morning, I had a doctor's appointment and Greg and I got to hear baby's heart beat for the first time. I guess that really must mean there is a baby in there. Good news: baby's heart beat sounds healthy. Other news: Hopefully the morning sickness dies down quick and my appetite comes back, because I've lost 7 pounds in the past 4 weeks (and I do feel like it's getting better). Now we just need to wait a few more weeks or so for an ultrasound and we find out if baby is a boy or girl.
You look great Erin! yay for a little bump! My morning sickness started to really get better at about 13 weeks so I'm sure you'll feel better soon. Just think, the more weight you lose now, the less you will weigh in the end. :) (I'm bad, I know) I lost 11 lbs total and only gained 11lbs, so when I gave birth to Cale I weighed the exact same as I did at my first prenatal appointment.
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! You have a cute little baby bump. What are you hoping for? A boy or a girl??
ReplyDelete