May 2, 2010

Hair cut

I finally got a hair cut last week. I don't think I've gotten one since last June and the last one wasn't one that grew out very well.  I don't know why I kept putting it off, but I did. I really like this cut and my hair certainly looks a lot better than it did a couple weeks ago before it got cut. The ladies at Kutz and More always do a good job when I go there, especially for an $8 haircut (if your looking for a cheap haircut in Provo.)  I hope this one grows out better than the last one, just in case I put it off again.  Now, it's time to pull out the clippers and give Greg a hair cut. (Don't worry, he's had a few hair cuts since last June.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is SO cute!! Especially with spring (and soon to be summer) are in the air it's a fresh new and fun look. :) (oh!) I totally forgot to give you my blog link when you gave me yours. Here it is: micahandcassidybatefamily.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete