May 2, 2010

School comes to an end...

I just finished up my last semester and it feels great to be done. Greg is just starting his last few class and will be done at the end of spring term.

Just like last semester, I had some papers in my classes.  For one of them I had to make another poster. However, this was a little bit better than last semester. Because the poster conference wasn't being put on by the sociology department it was a little better organized in the way of space and supplies.  This semester was the Mary Lou Fulton conference and was for the entire Family, Home, and Social Sciences college.  It turned out to be a long day standing by my poster and explaining my research to the few interested people with questions. Guess it was still a good educational experience.

Here's my poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment