Today was a vacation day. NO school. NO work. It was much needed. Our day wasn't too exciting. Greg and I took a little walk and ended up at 7 Eleven getting Cherry Coke Slurpees. When we got home I was feeling a little bored. While trying to decide what I could do I remembered I had some marshmallows left over from making Rice Krispy Treats a few days ago, so I decided I could make some marchmallow fondant and decorate a cake in honor of Memorial day.
Greg's cousin Ben also came over. He promised us he would make us dinner sometime before we move away (since we feed him a lot.) He cooked us some fabulous home made Pesto Gnocchi and baked asparagus. It was delicious! Now we are just relaxing for the rest of the day and playing some games and, of course, eating cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment